Monday, 13 October 2014

Beats headset and Nat's Birthday



Okay I'm recording this blog entry using the Dr dre beats headset we came across somehow whether we will go into the details am I'm just seeing whether or not the microphone records I voice accurately for the blog so far from what I can see it seems to be doing fairly well be really good because that means I no longer have to speak into the phone rather I can just speak into the headset which I have on with me.
Well tomorrow is a special day that will finally be 17 years of age it's unbelievable he will be getting his driving license and this weekend he will be having his first driving lesson and it seems only yesterday but I carried out of the hospital is carrycot put them in the car and Brought him home
Okay I'm going to try and dictate that again and see why it went in the wrong place last time the good news is debs just arrived home and compatibility with the same birthday cake and had his first birthday not exactly the same cake on 08 that 16 years ago

No comments: