Saturday 23 July 2011

It’s been weeks since last I posted anything on this poor forgotten blog. I’ve been writing but all of it has been tweets and poor old bloggy has been forgotten. Oh well there’ll be a missing mystery period that’ll confuse my descendants if they ever read this but it’s time to get back in harness. Got a shitty stick handed to me last night by Hasmukh. Dawn is facing a stage four attendance/sickness/absence hearing this coming Friday and H tells me that because she’s not in the union, he’s union rep, and because he’s acted as her manager, in absence of JDM, he can’t represent her. So muggins here got asked if he would stand in. Spoke with dawn and got all her paper work (dating back to 2003) and to tell the truth it’s not good. She’s had a hell of a lot of absence and reading the notes from her manager who’s instigated this process it sounds as if he’s got it in for her. There are ways of writing these things and his report couldn’t be more negative. I used to like Barry (her manager) but more and more he’s turning into a total arsehole. I managed to get JKDM off the hook last Xmas when he was suspended accused of threatening another member of staff (total bollocks the accuser been demoted since) and this seems to make people think I can work miracles. Cheesus I ain’t and this is gonna be a shitter. I’ve got until Friday evening to come up with plausible reasons as to why her employment shouldn’t be terminated. With the added problem of Barry obviously having the knives out this isn’t going to be the cake walk JDM’s problem turned out to be! I hate it when people rely on me if I wanted responsibility I go for promotion.

No comments: