Sunday 14 August 2011

Friday Saturday and Sunday 12 13 14 of August 2011

Friday

Today Everyone came round from about 9 to 3:30 and we duelled we yu gi oh duelled and it was good and I won because my Deck had arrived that morning my dinosaur rage deck had arrived that morning. At 3:30 I went to my grandma's and granddads house to collect my sister I went with my mum we stayed for 3-4 hours in which we had burgers and apple crumble. When we got back everyone came round fr a sleep over and we had a KFC which was delicious and tasty as it was the boneless box YUM YUM. After my sister and mum had gone to bed we stayed up till 2 in the morning watching South park duelling and going on the trampoline in our sleeping bags.

Saturday

In the morning we went on my paper round which we had to walk and so we got a trolley the good news is that it only took 45-60 miniuts for the rest of the day we went on the Xbox and Pc as well as duelled until they wet home.

Sunday
Today we went into town my mum took us when we got there we had a Maryland chicken and played a game with other people as well as this I got some Yu gi oh card packs and so did everyone else it was a good day.

No comments: