Thursday 15 September 2011

New Resolve. Writing me Blog

Ok whenever I access iGoogle from now on the first thing I have to do is update the blog.
Great morning, I left work only to discover that I had a flat tyre but no bicycle pump. Result long slow walk home push bike which was unbalanced due to large rucksack perched in the front basket.

What's really annoying is that the tyres are filled with green slime and this should prevent, anything, but severe damage, causing the tyre to deflate. No large rip and no slime spots so either I've a faulty valve or some bastard let the tyre down. Now that's not as paranoid as it sounds because a couple of years back there was some C**t doing exactly that. Maybe he/she has returned. I now have a pump and I should I catch someone in the act said pump will find itself lodged somewhere where the sun rarely shines ... if you get my drift? If you don't ... up the Son of a Bitch's Arse (ass for Americans).

I made it home, eventually, just a Hannah was leaving, the house, with her bike, as she starts her first bicycle proficiency scheme today.  Now for reasons I can't discern I decided that, before going to bed, I dig out some old photos and post them on Twitter for a laugh.  I think I'd mentioned them to someone and said that one day I’d post them.  Had got into a silly exchange with Lil_TweetyPie about watching TV programme Benidorm and we ended up using Benidorm as a euphemism for being gay. By this time Drakestone hotel had also joined this farcical conversation so I decided to upload my Fortnum and Masons Nude dollie picture and claim it was a picture taken when I first became Benidorm. This was accompanied by my SU handbook picture which is possibly the only professional photo I've ever had taken.

Pottered about a bit. Eventually went to bed after receiving another call mid morning from there bank despite my telling them yesterday that I work nights I sleep in the day and not to call until after 3:30 PM. don’t these people make notes. They want my custom and think they'll get it be repeatedly waking me (OK I wasn't yet in bed but I could have been and once you're woken get back to sleep is a nightmare). What are the odds they do it again tomorrow.

Spoke to a few more peeps on the old twitter scope before ascending the stairs to Bedfordshire where I made a quick call to someone who was a little down before drifting off.

Up at 5:00 QUICK MEAL , Nat cooked his signature dish Spaghetti coronary then D announced car broken so I jumped on bollixed bike for trip to ASDA to get bread and milk for Kids pack ups tomorrow. Oh what an exciting life I does leads.

Now at works writing this griping narrative.  

No God damn you can’t detonate that bomb 1,000’s of innocent Christians will die. Why should I care Mr bummed when I am an evil atheist …to be continued … if the fucking bomb doesn’t go off in which case all bets is off mate’s.

Did I mention, no I didn’t, that I pulled a muscle in my back pushing that sodding bike home and now it’s hurting … A LOT! Cheers chums xxx

No comments: