Wednesday 19 October 2011

Time to Blog Again

Hi blog you poor neglected little thing you. I’m back and from now on I promise to write something every day and get back into the habit.
Much as I enjoy tweeting it’s nice to have a record and |I don’t have one for the last four/five months and if I don’t do grasp the nettle I will never start again.
Winter has started with a vengeance and we are a busy as buggery at work while the new management team strive to make things harder rather than easier.
We’re gonna be without JDM next shift because someone has had the bright idea of having him come in “in-day” for a week so God knows who’ll be managing the team. It won’t be me that’s for certain. Husu continues to be away in Cardiff so God help us it may be The Big C in charge … that’ll be fun.
Fun continues on twitter and it seems to be the centre of my social life such as it is. Twas Nat’s 14th birthday last week and I still can’t work out where the time has gone. God I wish I’d not had that depression and then the hip problems. So many years lost and wasted never to be had again. Soon he’ll be interested in girls and then we’ll see even less of him that we do now.
Hannah continues to be Hannah but now has a performance at the Albert hall under her belt.

No comments: