Wednesday 24 December 2014

Whenever I see Saving Private Ryan I always find, during the last five minutes, that I've unwittingly ended up with tears streaming down my cheeks from just contemplating and comprehending the sheer bloody futile waste of all those young lives! Every bloody time that film can do that to me. I've seen some of the war graves in France and so those two final scenes get me every single time. So now you all know my guilty secret.

Whenever I see Saving Private Ryan I always find, during the last five minutes, that I've unwittingly ended up with tears streaming down my cheeks from just contemplating and comprehending the sheer bloody futile waste of all those young lives! Every bloody time that film can do that to me. I've seen some of the war graves in France and so those two final scenes get me every single time. So now you all know my guilty secret.

by Meyrick Jones



December 24, 2014 at 02:20AM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT

No comments: