Thursday 4 October 2012

F**KING PC Hard Drive

OK God (although you’re not there) what the fuck is it with me and new PC. Have I offended you so much that you always chose to fuck over my PC as a sign of you displeasure and wrath? Anyway, why the fuck is my PC hard drive showing as full no matter what I do. I have transferred virtually every file off it to external hard drive but no matter what I do 5 minutes after being told I now have 100 gigabytes free I get a message saying low disc space and discover that I now have only a few megabytes remaining. If I’ve been botted by some hacking bastard I’m gonna go mental. Looks like gonna have to return PC to PC World and ask them why the hell it’s telling me my hard drive is full when it isn’t. oh just been advised to check out a windows forum and possibly problem is stuff held in temp files.
On a good note I managed to install and run the software that allowed me to connect the old video camera to the PC and learn how to copy the film from it to the hard drive. Due to the aforementioned hard drive problems this was more of an academic exercise as there wasn’t the space to actually store the uploaded film.

No comments: