Friday 5 October 2012

Thank the Lord for Yanks

Well who’s a clever girl then? Thank you Dianne of Occ??? Florida USA for your clever software finding skills. Yes we have solved the PC hard drive mystery and all credit goes to my fine friend in the land of the free. Readers may recall that I had no disk space on my PC hard drive but couldn’t find what it was that was taking up all the room. Well my clever Yankee friend came riding over the hill like the cavalry do so often in their strange US cowboy films and provide the software to answer that query and solve that problem. After trying everything else I downloaded and ran TREE>>>>? And 2 minutes later discover and deleted the rouge package that was hogging my hard drive space. I now have 700+ Gigabytes of HD back and it’s all down to her … Well done DI.

While I was doing the above the was a knock on the door from the Postman who had a parcel addressed to Hannah. Being busy I just glanced at it and put it away in case it was for her birthday of some such. Only later when I woke did I realise that this too was from DI and were some presents she’d bought for Hannah during her recent trip to San Francisco and Yosemite Park. So once again thank you Di.

No comments: