Sunday 11 November 2012

blog Sat 10/11

Fell asleep on sofa finally last night then this morning was woken up 3 times to be told to go to bed. Not sure why as was comfortable and everyone was going out anyway. Eventually Deb and Hannah came home at 1PM to find me still there so woke me again and off I went to bed. Of course doing this meant I was now fully awake and didn’t get back to sleep. As a result I was very ratty and irritable when I got put and the wrong word regarding some money was all it took for the argument to start. Nat walked out and left his meal and everything was uncomfortable. Not happened for a while and I hate when it does but they don’t seem to realise how much I hate going to work and add to that a lack of sleep and the mixture is explosive. It doesn’t help that I never ever have any money and that it seemed like I wasn’t even going to get the money I got for my birthday off of Alf and Doreen.

Got to work in not the best of moods with the world and then asked Hasmukh how his appointment with the Doctor had gone. Scary answer it seems that his immune system may be attacking his thyroid causing muscle damage pain and constant chills. Poor guy is really worried and I can understand why. Fingers and toes crossed that everything will turn out OK.

I think before my contract expires in January I’d best get the N8 into the Nokia repair outlet for some tender loving care. My fully charged phone keeps showing half battery after a little while with negligible usage and tonight shortly after this started it gave low battery warning and switched to power saving mode. Concerned battery fault and in addition it doesn’t appear to be charging at all via the USB socket.

I know I’ve a reasonable memory but sometimes I’m surprised how little others remember. The ladies at work tonight were discussing old TV programmes and it was amazing how little they remembered about who was on them. In the end got tired of calling out names. No sign of Di on WA and Twitter very quiet. Hasmukh just returned my Kindle so when I’m done here I may just get some reading done. May call it a day now at 400 words as I’ve little or nothing else to say.



No comments: