Monday 5 November 2012

My Birthday

OMG another year has flown by and wharf's to show for it and where did it go. Gotta do more with my time while I’m still healthy and fit enough to do things. Another year and no parachute jump. On the upside I've made a lot of friends on twitter and it was rather nice to receive all those happy birthdays after a certain Floridian spilled the beans and told all and sundry it was my hundredth. At last I have a beer kit and can once more start a hobby that I'm actually good at. It may be only a 20 pint kit but you gotta start somewhere. As per usual my birthday was marred by a cold (why me always) and I felt pretty shit at work last night but the cakes went down well and Jenny and Julie (the sweeties) bought me some beers as a surprise present. The promised present from Di didn’t arrive but we were to discover later that there was an accident in the depot and it hadn’t been dispatched.

2012-11-07-035

2012-11-07-037

No comments: