Thursday 24 October 2013

FW: iPhone 4S and Work Thank You.

Well today I finally bit the bullet and bought myself an iPhone 4S on eBay. I managed to pick up an unlocked 64 gigabyte white 4S for £305 plus £8.75 express delivery postage. I spent this evening, between calls, reading up on tips and tricks and slightly out of date reviews (now running on iOS 7) so that I can get the best out of it. I’m going to set it up on the new 3 Network 321 pay as you go tariff so it’s fully phone enabled while still using my Nokia 808 Pureview as my main phone. That way I’ll be able to use the iPhone primarily as a media storage device and take advantage of the uploading applications while saving the storage space on the 808 Pureview primarily for photography. That way I’ll have the best of both worlds; well in my opinion.

 

 

Last night I had to try and sort out an electrical job fiasco that left 2 80year olds without most of their electrical power for over 36 hours. Imagine my surprise this evening when I discovered that the lady had called the company this morning to leave a personal thank you for me for resolving the matter. Was a nice feeling to be appreciated.


No comments: