Tuesday 11 February 2014

Awake

Oh dear woke up now I'm in a pickle it's 130 walk about 10 to 1 and I really need to get back to sleep however I've started playing with the iPhone and in all honesty I really do need to make a point of exploring everything that it can do because I'd completely forgotten about setting up and checking how the marketing functions work and any virtual reality applications or argumentatively argumentative augmented reality options however you wish to pronounce that would just try to login to Nokia here maps but for some reason doesn't seem to want to acknowledge my account which is something of a pain anyway I must put back on the phones phones show podcast and see whether or not that will allow me to drift back off to sleep on the other hand it is very tempting to see if there are any #GamesGoingOnOnTwitterAsI #LastNightTheFirstTimeInAgesAndHadForgottenQuiteHowMuchIEnjoyPlayingThatGameAreWell Oh how very interesting it appears that when one says the word #space #AppearsInTheTextWhatFunPerhapsThisWillWorkOnTwitterIThinkIBestGoSeeRightNowBeforeIForgetThatIMeantToCheckThisAndThen

No comments: