Monday 24 February 2014

Monday 24 February

Hello Blogger I am absolutely full of stinking cold and I've got work tomorrow so hopefully I can recover between now and then having had this cold all weekend and having missed the last of Leicester comedy Festival and mismatched rugby match so I'm not really a happy chappy right now however have had some fun on twitter today chatting with a bunch of idiotic idiots all good fun so swings and roundabouts! 
Strangely Hannah has appeared to be desperate to talk to me today which is most unusual Nat as usual has gone up to his room where he is engrossed on Facebook playing games talking to people text in what acting and whatever so no change there okay not a lot more to say suppose the very best to call it quits! Oh finally watching series 8 of criminal minds which I somehow managed to miss on the TV last year as I normally watch that on TV rather than download it I think Siri is nine now about 11 episodes in and I'm currently watching episode 17 of series 8 so just a few to catch up on

No comments: