Thursday 30 October 2014

Was about to post was now that I'm awake and made whilst watching television however I'm really going to post is what the hell is up with the iPhone 4s loading Facebook it takes forever and it literally you're sitting there looking at the screen thinking what's going on, but this isn't good enough!!! I tell you what Apple I'm very tempted to pick up a secondhand Samsung galaxy note 2 I understand they are a lot faster!!! £165 compared to HOW MUCH for an iPhone 6+ 128 Gigabyte!?!?!?!?!

Was about to post was now that I'm awake and made whilst watching television however I'm really going to post is what the hell is up with the iPhone 4s loading Facebook it takes forever and it literally you're sitting there looking at the screen thinking what's going on, but this isn't good enough!!! I tell you what Apple I'm very tempted to pick up a secondhand Samsung galaxy note 2 I understand they are a lot faster!!! £165 compared to HOW MUCH for an iPhone 6+ 128 Gigabyte!?!?!?!?!

by MySick Bones



October 30, 2014 at 03:49AM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT

No comments: