Tuesday 4 November 2014

Mega on Vodafone

Oh my god this is amazing I've got for bars of signal here at work. That's on a Vodafone son running 3 not 4G so good only knows how fast this phone will be online if I switch to Vodafone and take the LTE option.  This is what I've been wanting for ages.  A large screen phablet with an always on fast connection. This may not be the top specified samsung phone but it had everything I want with a huge screen.

Sunday, Nat went to țown with Jacob and Josh and proceeded to spend his first wages.  Poor Jacob had no money apparently as unlike Nat and Josh he doesn't have a job. Nat spent £4 on a fedora hat which looks okay and slightly less word than his top hat.

Hannah and I have both been playing with the special effects on the Mega's camera application as you can see below.


No comments: