Wednesday 7 January 2015

Wed 7 Jan

Okay it’s time to start posting to my blog again rather than simply let it accumulate Twitter and Facebook postings.

It’s 06.11 on Wed 7 Jan and I’m about to finish my last night of the current shift and then I’m off until next Sunday evening.

It’s time to plan some activities during my off time as otherwise it will be another 4 days sitting at home doing sod all.

There’s a pedometer on the iPod nano Hannah found and as she now has an iPhone 5S she no longer uses this so I think I’ll start counting my steps and also take Monty for long walks everyday again. Good way to get tired on working days and good exercise regardless.

Now I’m not drinking or smoking I’ve got some cash in my pocket so perhaps I might take a trip into Leicester; only problem with that is that I like to end up at the Highcross pub playing with my phone or reading my Kindle will savouring their real ale selection.

I used to do the bookshops every Saturday years ago but now there are les shops and I’m kind of out of touch with current authors plus having a Kindle I’m hardly likely to go back to buying “real” books anytime soon ... I’ve no romantic attachment to paper books eBooks work just fine for me ... especially as I can change the size of the typeface.  

For the first time in a while my eczema is flaring up on my fingers and my middle finger on my right hand looks as if I’ve burned the tip of it and feels almost as painful. I’m hoping this wont spread to my other fingers and start peeling or I’m in for a few weeks of ACUTE DISCOMFORT ESPECIALLY AS I’LL HAVE TO TYPE USING THEM!!!

Played a few games of QuizUp against Di (Dianne Florida) tonight not played any True or False games however but have played a few Twitter hashtag games. Didn’t actually chat to anyone on either Twitter or Facebook. Now I’ve got the Samsung Galaxy Mega plus a good mobile signal (God bless you Vodafone; even if you are bloody expensive)  I’m going to have to get back into that and renew some old friendships that have slipped since British Gas removed access to social media on work PCs.

Damn, judging from the way they are itching I fear the eczema is breaking out on my shins too; last time that happened (Greece 1999) my legs looked like they were suffering from 3rd degree burns.

OK, so more exercise, write blog, daily audioboom (formally audioboo) if I can think of anything to say, upload photos regularly and documents like current school reports Duke of Edinburgh awards etc and, finally, complete upload of all photos to Flickr so they are safely stored in the cloud at full resolution. . . 19 minutes to go ... odds on I’ll get a long call just before 7am especially as Deborah should be outside shortly after 7am as she doesn’t have to drop Nat at his bus stop this morning before coming to fetch me. 06.58 bet I get one any moment ... now.


_____________________________________________________________________
The information contained in or attached to this email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it. It may contain information which is confidential and/or covered by legal professional or other privilege (or other rules or laws with similar effect in jurisdictions outside England and Wales).

The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of Centrica plc, and the company, its directors, officers or employees make no representation or accept any liability for its accuracy or completeness unless expressly stated to the contrary.

PH Jones is a trading name of British Gas Social Housing Limited. British Gas Social Housing Limited (company no: 01026007), British Gas Trading Limited (company no: 03078711), British Gas Services Limited (company no: 3141243), British Gas Insurance Limited (company no: 06608316), British Gas New Heating Limited (company no: 06723244), British Gas Services (Commercial) Limited (company no: 07385984) and Centrica Energy (Trading) Limited (company no: 02877397) are all wholly owned subsidiaries of Centrica plc (company no: 3033654). Each company is registered in England and Wales with a registered office at Millstream, Maidenhead Road, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 5GD.

British Gas Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. British Gas Services Limited and Centrica Energy (Trading) Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. British Gas Trading Limited is an appointed representative of British Gas Services Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

No comments: