Wednesday 25 February 2015

Note to Self About Blogging

A couple of years back I was dedicated to writing a blog entry every day as I was able to access my blog from my PC at work so whilst that meant I wasn't at work every day it did mean that four days at eight I could write a fairly extensive entry and I got quite used to enjoying doing that.
However at the same time as we lost access to Facebook and twitter twitter we also lost access to 4 blogs including our own and the only way to post an entry was by typing an email which went posted included all the corporate disclaimers at the bottom and so one fell out of the habit of doing this. I promised I would try and keep this up to date and have not done so,  much to my regret. Given the ease with which one can dictate an entry using voice recognition software and only have to make slight alterations for in accurate would pick up and the availability of audioBoom I am rather disgusted that I have not kept this blog up to date and will now endeavour to rectify this and post something each and every day however trivial.

No comments: