Wednesday 25 February 2015

Why are we spending so much time and money on three stupid teenage Moslem girls who decided to go to Syria/Iraq to become slave wives to filthy mediaeval religiously inspired killers. I really don't give a shit I'm sure they will either come to regret what they have done or else become fully radicalised as a way of dealing with their fate but personally I don't give a a monkey's chuff why are we wasting public money trying to find them.

Why are we spending so much time and money on three stupid teenage Moslem girls who decided to go to Syria/Iraq to become slave wives to filthy mediaeval religiously inspired killers. I really don't give a shit I'm sure they will either come to regret what they have done or else become fully radicalised as a way of dealing with their fate but personally I don't give a a monkey's chuff why are we wasting public money trying to find them.

by Meyrick Jones



February 25, 2015 at 06:18PM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT

No comments: