Wednesday 13 January 2016

Dictating using a headset

Ok oftentimes you find dictating is pretty good but it's only about 95% correct we can be a pain because you spend all your time editing and it would have been faster to type anyway so I'm trying to see whether or not this records me correctly as I'm using and in the inline microphone on my headset on a cough I don't know how records Acosta will see how that goes but it would be useful ways of maintaining a Blog as I can't wait one at work now and it's a damn sight faster to be able to do this however it does mean that I would need to have some content so for example I would have to say that everyone's going to be late today and it's working it's cool Hannah as exams and I think it's going going to the gym and diplomacy doesn't finish work until about 6:30 so that's it for now let's see if this is recorded it very well I can see the wood diplomacy which I've not used to obviously there's an error of some kind but anyway let's read it back and see how much it got right.  Well actually that wasn't very very very bad for tea with pretty pretty good because I'd say that was a 95 to 99 Cent correct way to pick up some very odd words of certain times. Ok now I actually have something to talk about that was a stupid bloody telephone call overseas today about s*** this when was about car insurance from someone all party spoke to me last week even though I don't drive and earlier on today I've had to cause obviously from India obviously trying to get me to do surveys or so many things I have told him repeatedly the f*** off and I work nights but it's still call-in the day up there is no way on gorgeous that I will never buy anything from any of these people under any circumstances even if they offered me free money they can go shopping at this until it comes out really pisses me off to use a hammer drill in the middle of the day when I'm trying to sleep without having this f****** phone me up at work by the way you can put the letters in fact you don't need to put in Asterix is or even stars and I bet now that I'm annoyed that's come out perfectly

No comments: