Tuesday 26 January 2016

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Well my beautiful lovely Galaxy Note 4 arrived this morning at about 10:45 or it's no 139 and I spent the entire time since it arrive until now setting up the phone I had forgotten quite how much they're was to do was to do when you set up a new phone um thank god it's OK Google backup at sea automatically downloaded the app store that I already had on the mega otherwise it would have been a work of days so so far it's really good cameras excellent Speed really good voice recognition judging by this is not bad at all so I'm looking forward to getting to know exactly what I can do it seems to be much better than the mega because this 32 gigabytes of internal hard drive which is more than enough where is the mega had me at 8 and basically was handicapped because the harddrive just get filling up even when you transfer apps to the SD card ok. That's enough for the moment um just don't have proof read this see how many hours there are and see what I can just upload it as is the end for now

No comments: