Thursday 21 September 2017

Moscow State Circus

Wednesday 20 Sept
I walked all the way to Victoria Park yesterday to go in a tens the Moscow State Circus having seen it with the kids when they were little and remembering it as being really really good oh my god it was about for a walk when I expected and I only just made it on time is well worth it fantastic four months really loved it he even had a Moscow Mule longwalk Road I walked all the way to Victoria Park yesterday to go in a tens the Moscow State Circus having seen it with the kids when they were little and remembering it as being really really good oh my god it was about for a walk when I expected and I only just made it on time is well worth it fantastic Foreman's really loved it even had a Moscow Mule longwalk home.

No comments: