Tuesday 19 September 2017

Stolen Bike

What an absolutely fantastic day I woke up yesterday morning, Monday 17th, preparing to go to the gym for the first time in ages as I've had a really bad cold so get all the rubbish ready take outside putting the bins once they go and get my bike lo and behold I get to the back of the house and the fire escape is still there but my bicycle has vanished disappeared locks animal so God only knows where that's gone because the last time I used it was Tuesday when I went to the estate agents and I know that it was locked up afterward so God only knows some fucking cunt is nicked it anyway that's it seems in the morning.

Anyway I went to the gym despite everything did a few miles just to get back into the idea of it if I do not go on tomorrow Moore yesterday morning then I would have probably not gone again for for a while so hard to get it done but I got home and tweeted about what happened and everybody was very sympathetic that's because everyone on Facebook so I contacted the police who gave me an incident number I'm still waiting for them to call me back so they can give me a crime report number so apparently the excess on insurance policy at home mix claiming for the Bible as well so I thought I'd best look round for any alternatives so I don't get Gumtree and funnily enough someone who lives only about a mile away had 23 minutes before posted a bike for sale so I rang the number and I got through to someone in France also I saw thought and thought I had a wrong number however it turned out he was a French student with a French number living in Leicester so I rang him back and Tuesday morning after the gym and Jeremy Kyle I went down to Filbert Street to the student houses paid £50 and I'm now the possessor of a new bicycle so that one staying in the house from now on.
Oh I also went to the cinema and saw the movie American Assassin which was ok but not a spectacular is the trailhead made it out to be but it was a use of my ODEON unlimited ticket which I've not used for a week or so so I want to get good value my dear there's lots of films coming out soon like The 3 and Justice League and lots of other lovely stuff so I'll be going as often as possible very soon to see certain films and numbers number of times.
Below us a picture of my new bike purchased from a French student today.

No comments: