Friday 2 October 2009

I'm In Bed.

I'm writing and uploading this from the comfort of my bed. I wanted to see whether I could blog my dreams....no not really; I was simply seeing how easy it was to mblog even when you're lying flat on your back!

What's amazing, if you think about it, is this; YOU could be on a bus or train or plane innocently minding your own business when unbeknownst to you the person nearby (ME?) could be uploading their impressions of you to the internet and you wouldn't have a clue what was going on. If you know how to disable the shutter sound on the phone's camera the post could be accompanied by photos!

Now that's what I call "A Stalkers Charter" though it would work just as well for your common all garden perv too! After all even if you saw my fingers moving you'd most likely conclude that I was playing a game on my phone.

No comments: