Sunday 11 October 2009

Sunday 11 and Monday 12 Oct - Still Feeling Like Shit & They said WHAT!!!!!

I just can't believe this, the week before I'm taking holiday for the first time in 14 months I get sick for the first time in 11 months (don't count hospital as I wasn't "sick" as such)? Still feeling horrible today and looks like tonights going to be a another no-show. Regardless I have to go in tomorrow at the very least; the problem is keeping awake, I keep dropping off for a couple of hours at a time. I don't even realize I've been asleep until I wake and see the clock. Usually wake up because I've started coughing.
I wish I was better because the kids noise is driving me up the wall and work would be a blessed relief!

Monday

Han came home today to tell me she'd gone to Winstanley Upper School today to play in her schools girls football team. It turns out that she's rather good at football, something she's never mentioned before. Nat, who shares my lack of enthusiasm for the game is not at all embarrassed to tell you he's OK in goal and that that is his best position.

Anyway, back to Han who related more details as the story unfolded; it appears that she had scored 3 goals and was about to score her 4th when the opposing team deliberately tripped her up. Unimpressed by this attempt at intimidation she shortly attempted to score what should have been her 5th goal. Again she was fouled but this time whilst on the floor the one of the opposing 8 year old little girls told her that she was a C**T!!!! I don't think I even knew that word until I was 13 or 14. Little girls today, no wonder they're lining up to get on the Jeremy Kyle Show.



Note: for those of you who hate/love the wonderful/horrible JK there are hundreds of Facebook groups based around him and his show.

No comments: