Monday 29 April 2013

Bye Bye T-Mobile

Oh well this morning proved to be fun. Why on Earth do companies, including the one I work for, insist on making it so hard for customers to talk to them??? Take this morning as a for instance; as I mentioned in yesterday’s post I was in urgent need of speaking to someone at T-Mobile about my phone bill and yet again I was unable to log into my on line account as yet again it didn’t recognize my name nor the email address that T-Mobile use to send me their advertising gumph. I rang and tried no end of menu routes to try and speak to someone about getting access to my account and getting my phone unlocked. Eventually I hit upon the idea of pressing the option that said I wanted to leave them and low and behold I’m suddenly talking to a human being. Well I explained the problem and eventually I had access to my account (omg they had charged me an arm and leg for the smallest bit of web access to use WhatsApp when I wasn’t on a wifi connection … watch my temper bubble over dear reader as I realized just what they’d done to a customer they had already over charged for three months contract payments. OK calm down Myrick just ask them for an unlock code so you can get a USA SIM card in Florida to work in the N8. WTF you want how much to unlock the phone £20??? Oh it’s not for you it’s for Nokia (pull the other one it’s got bells on it) … OK perhaps I’ll get that done another time but what I’d like you to do now yes right now is put me through to someone who can give me a PAC code so I can leave your Shi*ty company post haste. Oh now I’m talking to Dawn who wants to know what she can do to persuade me to remain with T-Mobile. Sweet FA it turns out so I get my PAC code and tomorrow I’ll be contacting Virgin Mobile and asking them to transfer my number to them and put me on a £7 pm rolling contract with 500meg of date 150 minutes of calls and 500 txts none of which I’ll most likely ever fully utilize!
Sop here I am at work typing this the following morning in possession of Hannah’s Nokia 620 windows 8 phone using her account to WA but not getting any response for my Florida friend who I suspect has transferred all her affections to her new puppy Delly. Oh may be that’ll be for the best in the long run.
Rather than peruse the internet, particularly Twitter and Facebook on my Nexus 7 via my mifi I’ve decided to keep on reading MacMafia a fascinating exposure of international crime and its origins.

No comments: