Monday 29 April 2013

BLOG SUNDAY 28 APRIL


OK before a address anything else lets get this off my chest. On the 21 of this month my phone transferred to Pay As You Go with T-Mobile with and initial £10.00 credit on it. Earlier this evening I received a text from T-Mobile saying … your credit is low £0.97. If you've registered a credit card with us, top up, now by texting the last four digits of your card … NOTE I transferred to PAYG 7 days ago and in that time I don’t believe I've made a single phone call, send less than five texts and occasionally used mobile data to send a few WhatsApp messages which should be measured in kilobytes of data so where’s my fucking money gone I ask!!! I presume I’ve been screwed by mobile data charges and what adds insult to injury is that I’ve just checked out their website and now they are offering the very monthly deal I asked them for a month a go that they assured me they were unable to do. So f*ck you T-Mobile tomorrow I’ll be in contact to get my N8 unlocked and then get my PAC code and I'm off to Virgin Mobile where I can get unlimited texts 150 minutes of calls and 500 meg of data on a monthly rolling contract for £7.00 pm so I say again f*ck you!

Data
1GB


Minutes
100mins


Texts
400 texts


Plan
30 days


Cost
£10


How to buy
Text "SMART10"
to 441


See they are offering almost exactly what I asked for and what they swore they couldn’t give me … So F*ck T-Mobile and this is what I’m going to change to with Virgin:

Top of Form
Mobile SIM Only £7
SIM card cost FREE
Your tariff giv                                
150 minutes
        Unlimited text                         
              500MB Mobile Web

OK got that off my chest; on to the good news, I done gone and finally got me a Nokia 808Pureview … the last and best ever Symbian phone which if I look after it may in a few years become a collector’s item. The 808 sports the greatest very camera so far mounted on a mobile phone (41 megapixels of over sampling goodness) and retails for +£500. I managed to get a refurbished one on eBay for exactly £200.


You won this auction.
Add to a new list
Please enter a valid name
(Separate multiple list names with a comma)

Nokia 808 PureView - 16 GB - Black (Unlocked) Smartphone


Photos not available for this variation




Item condition:
Seller refurbished

Ended:
28 Apr, 2013 19:06:46 BST

Winning bid:
£200.00
19 bids ]

No additional import charges on delivery!
This item will be sent through the Global Postage Programme and includes international tracking. Learn more
Postage:
£5.00 Standard Delivery | See details

Item location:
Altham, Accrington, Lancashire, United Kingdom

Seller:
|

 Will pay for this in morning and hopefully receive in next few days giving me time I hope to transfer to Virgin and get them to send me a micro SIM card.
Woke this PM at 4.00 to pee and discovered Nat was already home and sat on the l*o trying to p*o. Apparently everything ached but he couldn’t say how far he’s hiked and exactly where he’s hiked … oh god … downstairs Hannah was being her usual cheeky self and in the end she became so noisy just as I was about to leave for work and needed a little quiet chilling time that I had to shout at her so she was last seen storming off to her bedroom as I left for work.
Again we were snowed under with calls which really shouldn’t happen on a Sunday evening in spring and I’m pretty sure that whatever they are doing in Cardiff but taking our telephone calls doesn’t seem to be one of them. Mind you, saying that I had a number of call backs later that could only have arisen because someone in Cardiff spun a customer a line of bull.
I stole Hannah’s Nokia Lumia 620 this evening with a view to seeing what it could do and learning about Windows Phone8 operating system when it was quiet. In addition I was going to show everyone; especially Hasmukh what a windows phone was like so imagine my surprise when I took it over to him to find he’d brought in his daughters’ Lumia 920 the current flagship. Gosh hadn’t realized how big the 920 was but must say if I hadn’t bought the 808 I’d be sorely tempted to get one.
I also used the 620 to tether the Nexus 7 to the internet proving that I don’t necessarily need my mifi. Spoke briefly to Di using the WA on the 620 but she was busy with her new pup so surfed Facebook and Twitter on the Nexus for a while before writing this.


No comments: