Friday 1 September 2017

Xbox

Oh my god who would have thought setting up an Xbox to be so bloody hard been trying to load Grand Theft Auto there's not enough room to store it on the box so I had to set up an Xbox Gold account which is free for the first month then 599 there after so I'll be able to see whether or not I can play video games and whether or not I like them if I do but it's a packet of fags a month and I'm supposed to be giving up smoking so there you go let's see what it's like full stop what a fucking car now it tells me that cloud storage isn't available to everyone so I can't upload the game set up to the cloud and the Xbox charge me there's not enough fucking space to store it on the box so how the fuck am I supposed to play Grand Theft Auto what a fucking cunt job

No comments: