Monday 20 January 2014

Google + and Photos

Okay Google has uploaded all of my photographs because I set the to sharing size rather than original (that's what Flickr is for) size to Google+ so now what I have to do is somehow work my way through them comparing them with entries in the blog and where are these photographs have not been entered into the blog post them into the blog so I can say entered into the blog as many times as I can enter it into the blog so I really should retitle this post not Google+ photos but entering into the blog which is what I'm doing as I enter this into the block and that's my final entry actually it's not. Google seems to have organised these photographs in weird ways because the dates don't seem to tally so it could be something of a big job and I still have the holiday photos to upload to Flickr so that's the next few months taking care of a supposed

No comments: