Sunday 26 January 2014

Sunday Long Eaton Cheats

Good morning blog it's Sunday I've just come to bed after listening and tweeting to BBC TVs the big question was fun not as many bullshit spouting religious idiots as usual; the topic being is war ever just and occupying the whole program but managed to managed to exchange some quite good fun tweets with lots of people. Deborah Hannah and Nathanial are not sure they have gone to watch Nathaniel play rugby vapours are playing an away game today but I have forgotten the name of the team that they are playing I'm really rather tired now as it is 1150 and I should have gone to bed a while ago no excuse the TV program finished at 11 so I've heard 51 minutes to be ready and in my bed however just got carried away doing other things and some follow-up tweets so time to sleep and listen to a few podcasts. Tthird night at work tonight and hopefully it to will be reasonably quiet as it was last night I had the most odd call from someone about their mother I am sure that person was either drunk or else intoxicated on some other drugs because he was an absolute nightmare to try and deal with! I think that I'm getting better at using the voice recognition software on the iPhone has so far in this entry they do not appear to be a great many typographical errors however as I say I am tired and perhaps I've just not seen them yet so enough blogging time for sleeping!

No comments: