Sunday 19 January 2014

iPhones what a pain

I must admit that I am very very impressed with the iPhone the fact that I can do what I'm doing now is astonishing I can dictate this blog post and the voice recognition software will generally pick up most of what I say correctly and then post it to blogger would Facebook or to Twitter or wherever. However iTunes iCloud and and iPhones when you have to with different sets of contacts on sharing the same iTunes account is a nightmare today I have tried to sort out Deborah's phone and create our own iTunes account so that my iTunes account and who iTunes account or separate because otherwise whenever I update my contacts is a bitch who contacts and deleted contacts and vice versa!!! Hopefully the quest and that the matter has been resolved this morning it has required a lot of messing about and manual input of the contact details manually removal resynchronisation more synchronisation adjustments because it turned out that despite the fact that I created a new iTunes account for Deborah and a new iCloud account the phone still registered the old one so after all that effort when we synced once again everything was something of a mess okay so we began again this time I think I have now deleted my details from her phone her phone now has who details and fingers crossed going forward this should not happen again so I can I'll just check what account what contacts are missing from my account she can do the same we can just manually update and reimports any that have been mistakenly deleted and then hopefully finally the matter is resolved of course I am still left with reconciling the contacts on my HLDH that seem to now be a complete mishmash of WHOIS and mine and duplicates over over and over of same perhaps I can sort that out using PhoneCopy but on the other hand if the worst comes to the worst I do at least now that I have a back up reserve of all of our contacts still on the 808 so perhaps I just best leave well alone simply to be sure that we don't lose everything without being able to recover anything so enough's enough time to bed because I'm feeling a little bit tired and I've now got to be up in six hours and 15 minutes and I imagine it will take me a little while to drop off because I'm not at work last night I couldn't stay awake which is unusual to see the very least 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺 now you can probably see from the pictures I wonder whether they will be reproduced when this is loaded up to blogger that what I'd really like right now is 6 pints of beer with a frothy head on it somehow I don't think that's can happen so I think it's time just to Sine-Off say good night and stop experimenting with voice recognition although I do think it's really really well cool I mean just so coolπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

No comments: