Thursday 23 July 2009

Wednesday 22 July - Sundry Stuff

Home for 8:00 and watched highlights of Big Brother, Christ that Chinese guy, Kenny, is a total f***ing c***. I sincerely hope that some day some nastier piece of work blows his head off. He is one of the seriously most obnoxious people I've ever have the misfortune to see on TV, arrogant twat!
Aside form that tried to get to bed reasonably early as I was shattered last night, it?s hard to get enough sleep when the kids are on holiday. Nat stayed upstairs on his PC whilst Han spent the day downstairs painting and gluing, Shantelle's away today. Up for 6:00, just in time to say bye bye to Nat who was off to Scouts; to participate in a bit of archery. I pity those who stand behind him!
Off to work for 8:00, told Han she couldn't come in with me because she was wearing her pyjamas.
Redrafted and updated the distributors list and emailed to the team. Nuff said!

No comments: