Friday 14 August 2009

Friday August - 1st night, Big Brother Marcus or Halfwit, JohnsFogotten EA/Manuals

Hello, I'm back, no longer down and out but up and writing again. Unfortunately life's been very boring recently, as you'll see, when I get round to writing the drafts, Nats been away for 2 weeks and Han for one. Unfortunately, Deb and I are so skint we didn't do anything whilst they were gone. In addition the weathers been shit so I've spent most of my time at home either watching TV, surfing the web or reading - I've not even got round to watching the Stanford lectures. Got to establish a pattern of behavior during days off, else another year will fly by and I'll have a blog with numerous missed entries because I'll have nothing to write about. Can't get to the allotment easily, Deb normally has the keys in the car, and I'm limited to what I can do there because of my hips. Maybe I could start computer gaming, Nat would love that, we could spend all our time discussing what would happen if there were Zombies in the Warhammer 40,000 universe!

Nat's been to Rugby summer school today (Fri/Sat/Sun) at the Vipers. We came for the last hour and he really seemed to be getting stuck in, he loves tackling. Its running he's not so fond of but hopefully that will come in time.

Anyway, first night back tonight, No John until 11PM but he's forgotten to say who's on manuals and EA. Julie B's computer buggered, forgotten her password so I logged her onto my account and suggested she could do manuals tonight until her account was reset. Jane volunteered for EA so that's that sorted.

So far, I've resisted looking at the the Web to find out who's been evicted from the Big Brother house. It's a shame, because which ever way it goes, one of the better housemates will go tonight. I never thought I'd ever write about BB, I never saw any of the first six series, apart from the odd clips of, the late, Jade Goody demonstrating a level of ignorance that was gobsmaking in its enormity, but I can understand why it's such compulsive viewing. This series apparently has slightly less stupid wannabees than usual and the interactions between them are fascinating. So Bye Bye Marcus or Bye Bye Halfwit either way it' a shame; it should have been that double dealing, plotting, two-faced, chain-smoking, back stabbing bitch, but which one, cos there's Two of them?

Blondie or Baldy?

YOU DECIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: