Thursday 13 August 2009

Thursday 13 August - Warwick Castle Without Me.

We were all off to Warwick Castle today however when I woke I discovered that my left eye was virtually swollen shut and very painful. It seems I'd been bitten by something, we're all covered in bites, has the neighbour got mosquitoes in his pond?
I decided to stay home, although I've always wanted to go there, and so Deb and the kids left me to my own devices and set off. Gradually the swelling went down and eventually I could see out of the eye again and the pain faded. When family returned Deb said she's been disappointed and didn't think the place was worth the money. Of course Han refusing to go down to the dungeons hadn't helped. It meant Nat couldn't go either because Deb couldn't leave her and kids aren't allowed down there without an accompanying adult. It appears Han had quite a whinge day so perhaps it was best that I wasn't there because that's the one behavior I have no patience with. Anyway, here are a few pictures of the castle:-







No comments: