Sunday 16 August 2009

Sunday 16 August - Nat Bronze Rugby, Me Poorly on EA, Too Many TramadolTabs, Everyone concerned which is nice,

Nat finished Rugby summer school today and received a bronze medal for his efforts. It appears there is a deal of controversy over the awarding of a silver to Hazel's son (Charlie?) because the consensus seems to be that it's a bribe to encourage him to rejoin the team on a full time basis. Hazel has become a major contributor to the club, since she first brought Charlie there to play, despite the fact that he subsequently dropped out. She has continued to play a very active part in the administration of the junior teams and I think the medal was as much for her as it was for him. I don't understand why other parents are upset by this she gives a huge amount of her time and this is little enough reward.

Christ, I felt bad at work tonight, I realised, later, that I'd managed to overdose myself on Tramadol. When I went to bed that morning I took 3 Tramadols, in order to try and get some sleep, because my knee had been really painful at work that night and I was afraid that without them I'd get no sleep at all. Well the Phone rang, continually, downstairs and so I finally dragged myself out of bed and went down to switch it off. I arrived in time to hear a message being left for Deb. I had felt really light headed coming down the stairs and I don't think I was thinking straight because before going back to bed I took 3 more tablets.

When I got up for work at six I felt weird and when I got there the feelings got worse. I got all the symptoms of overdose, sweats, shakes nausea etc. It's a good thing I wasn't taking calls because if I had been I think I would have F**Ked-Up BIG Time! As it was I was on EA and it was a quite night. Everyone was very concerned which was touching. By morning most of the effects had worn off but I'll be bloody careful with them in the future and limit my self to one at a time!

No comments: