Friday 4 December 2009

Friday 4 Dec - Bed, Pods, Dreams and Work

Absolutely knackered, "slept" downstairs again. I'm going to stay up to see JK then to bed until 6 pm because its work again tonight....Oh God please let me win the lottery!!!

JK was a look back at an outside visit last year to a Youth Club set up in Manchester for underprivilaged Scallies (yes I know that Scallies is usually a Liverpudlian term however, Liverpool Manchester what's there to choose between them? They both appear to be violent shit holes where everyone speaks with a horrible accent - tweedledum/tweedledee) . Not watching that bollocks again so stayed on PC. Somehow, when I looked up it was 12 Noon so off to bed asap.

Hear myself on Pods and Blogs - see separate post. Then turned on The Skeptics Guide to the Uniniverse and started to catch-up on backlog. Must have fallen asleep because I had the weirdest dream where, somehow, the SGU team ended up visiting my home. Then I dreamed we went to Steven Novella's  house which was;

1. made of Gold and

2. filled to the brim with his Wife and all their kids. His wife looked to be an elf from Lord of the Rings and all the kids appeared to be clones of him.

After that the details get blurry; at 6 pm Nat woke me up and I releaised the SGU was still playing. I must have been aware of it as I slept hence the strange dream. If I listen to those pods again when I'm awake I may find out where some of the images in my dream came from.

As mentioned up at 6 pm and downstairs for dinner which I hardly touched. My appitite fluctuates wildly from ravenous to apathetic. Went to work at 7:40 for 7:50 logged on 8:20. At first quite but when the other call centers closed at 9:00 the calls started flooding in and we didn't really slow down until about 1 am. Even after this time there was a steady trickle throughout the night. I photocopied 50 manual job sheets at the begining of the evening and I've only got 8 left at 05:59, busy, bust, busy!!!!

No comments: