Friday 21 January 2011

Friday 21 January

After school today I did something but I am not going to tell you what all I am going to do is pyscliy  project it into your mind!

OK have you got it

I had an interview for the Kenya trip I was interviewed by a panel of 2 teachers and was asked 6 questions which where

1: Q As space is limited what 2 items would you need to take?
A Clothes seeing as I can't run around naked and shoes because I don't want glass in my feet.

2: Q Describe your self in 2 words?
A Hard-working and committed

3: Q if there was a black out for 1 hour and yo had to occupy a bunch of young children what would you do?
A First I asked is it day or night they said ether then I asked is it out or in side they again said ether my answer was if it was day time I would go out side and play a game if it was night time I would play cards.

4: Q if there was a plate of goats meat and maze in front of you would you eat it?
A I said yes I will always try new food.

5:Q How would you cope with the emotional strain of being away from your parents and what you would actual see there?
A I have been on lots of Scout camps so I don't mind being away from my parents and I would Know I was helping to stop the horrible things I would see there so I would be able to cope.

6: Q What would you gain from the trip?
A  An understanding of different cultures, a new perspective of how lucky I actually am, life long friends and I Would come home knowing I made a difference to those peoples lives.

 

No comments: