Thursday 12 April 2012

Is I Sicks? Pissed!


What is the matter with me? Again this morning I could barely stay awake for the last hour/ 90 minutes of work and when I got home I also immediately fell asleep. Poured a cider and grabbed tinny to add. I awoke at 8.45 to see warm cider and still unopened tin on table next to sofa. Woke up a little and finally went up to bed at 10:00. Again can’t recall anything other than waking a couple of times to use the loo. No idea what podcasts I played because I didn’t remain awake long enough for anything to register.

This is not my normal behaviour; all my life I’ve found it difficult to fall asleep but for the last month or more I seem to spend most of my time at home asleep on the sofa. Best arrange appointment with GP just to be on the safe side. After all, it could be something serious but hopefully not. May be they will prescribe crystal meth or something similar so that I’ll have a high old time (yes I will leave the room and shoot myself for that) Innit!

@WebVixn Indeed; Stupid Welshmen  ...  it’s Twitter's secret recipe for success.

Oh well just left Twitter, FaceBook and Yahoo for tonight; had enough of inquisition for now. Seems you can’t do right for doing wrong and I’m really not in the mood to be guilt tripped every time I do something. In a really really really bad mood now for some strange reason and work is stressful enough without adding to it.

No comments: