Thursday 27 March 2014

Indeed act Crystal L Murphy I am so taken with voice recognition that I could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how good it really is in fact I could talk all night I could talk the hind legs off a donkey or I suppose if I was doing in America it would be behind who is often meal isn't that interesting and another difference in terminology and language which I really couldn't have been bothered to have written down but now that I can speak it that I can say as much as I like whenever I want and not have to worry about boring the tips of everyone because I couldn't give a shit I don't have to put much effort into this and my effort will be less than your border so have to keep it was really I am now where was I oh yes my dog sleeping on the Sethi and moving about is greens and snoring and licking the settee and again that would be something I wouldn't really write much about that I don't have to write as I'm using voice recognition software and it's wonderful I'm absolutely deliriously happy with how well it works in fact I'm now going to read you the telephone directory for Leicestershire that's near 250,000 names so tell you what girl pull up a chair get yourself a drink and pin back yellow gold because this may take a little bit of time but it doesn't matter because I'm not having to write it and just having to say it and I got two big big big big blabbermouth which absolutely suits this software down to the ground so

Indeed act Crystal L Murphy I am so taken with voice recognition that I could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how good it really is in fact I could talk all night I could talk the hind legs off a donkey or I suppose if I was doing in America it would be behind who is often meal isn't that interesting and another difference in terminology and language which I really couldn't have been bothered to have written down but now that I can speak it that I can say as much as I like whenever I want and not have to worry about boring the tips of everyone because I couldn't give a shit I don't have to put much effort into this and my effort will be less than your border so have to keep it was really I am now where was I oh yes my dog sleeping on the Sethi and moving about is greens and snoring and licking the settee and again that would be something I wouldn't really write much about that I don't have to write as I'm using voice recognition software and it's wonderful I'm absolutely deliriously happy with how well it works in fact I'm now going to read you the telephone directory for Leicestershire that's near 250,000 names so tell you what girl pull up a chair get yourself a drink and pin back yellow gold because this may take a little bit of time but it doesn't matter because I'm not having to write it and just having to say it and I got two big big big big blabbermouth which absolutely suits this software down to the ground so

by MySick Bones



March 27, 2014 at 03:35AM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT

No comments: