Wednesday 26 March 2014

Just finished watching third episode of Cosmos this is the second viewing of each tonight sorely tempted to start all over again however regarding Isaac Newton and Edmond Halley in Bill Bryson's book a Short History of Nearly Everything the story of how the principia came about and their relationship is also brilliantly told there I cannot recommend that book highly enough if you love Kosmos I urge you to read it the Royal Society made it its book of the year in I think 2004 and made him an honorary fellow for that work alone

Just finished watching third episode of Cosmos this is the second viewing of each tonight sorely tempted to start all over again however regarding Isaac Newton and Edmond Halley in Bill Bryson's book a Short History of Nearly Everything the story of how the principia came about and their relationship is also brilliantly told there I cannot recommend that book highly enough if you love Kosmos I urge you to read it the Royal Society made it its book of the year in I think 2004 and made him an honorary fellow for that work alone

by MySick Bones



March 26, 2014 at 10:59PM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT

No comments: