Friday 28 March 2014

Okay I'm gonna kill Hannah; I've just had to sit on the floor while she explains to me what each and everyone one of her cosmetics products are for but she refuses to watch Cosmos because the first one was boring. Plus Nathaniel has just come home and I was about to watch the 3rd episode of Boardwalk Empire with him (they have no outside activities on a Friday) when he announced that he was going out to a restaurant in a couple of hours because the girl who draws pentagrams on his arm in maths is having a party tonight to celebrate her birthday and one of her friends cant make it so would he like to come instead. Not exactly sure how many other boys are going to be there or if it's all girls plus him. So whatever happened to my little boy and baby girls is what I WANNA KNOW!!!


No comments: