Monday 28 September 2009

Monday 28 Sept - Cycled to School and "The Nurses"

Nat has finally received his cycle pass for school. This morning he cycled there for the first time. I went with him because he had to cross some major roads and it seemed sensible to be there the first time. We did it in about 25 minutes so he'll have to be ready to leave home at 8:00 AM at the latest.
Got home in time for my appointment at the surgery to have my blood taken and a flu jab. I'd not been able to eat since 10:00 PM so by now my stomach was rumbling fit to burst. No big deal, came home had beer and cheese and biscuits. Mind you, my legs are killing me!

Tuesday 29 Sept - Rode to School Again - Henry Joined Us.

Nat and I cycled to school again this morning. This time we were joined by Henry who started cycling today. It'll be good if he's going to cycle everyday because then they can cycle together and look out for each other.

No comments: