Sunday 24 April 2011

Gloucester Holiday - Sunday 24 April - Day Two

(M): Nothing much from me – suffering the effects of over indulging in too many nightcaps…OK I put my hands up to it. Spend most of day asleep.

Nat, Hannah & Deb find small adventure area

(D): M his usual holiday arsey self today – talking to no one. I am sooooo angry with him so I took it out on the kids and leave them to fend for themselves for an hour till I cool down. I walked around the grounds – down to the lake and spoke to the owner of the little house it the grounds – her vegetable patch was far more advanced than ours – which at that time had a few pots and onions.

We then played a round of mini golf – Nat won – well he may have done because there was a lot of cheating going on all sides.


We then played croquet which is rather difficult when you have no idea of the rules except that the ball goes through the hoops.


Hannah was brilliant at this whereas Nat and I were pants so it ended up with us just trying to stop the other getting their ball anywhere near the hoop, Hannah won by a mile, Nat came second and I hung up my mallet in shame.
Nat shared the bed with me and Hannah, she was in the middle, while M had the sofa bed to himself.

(M): Did not, this night, indulge in the dubious pleeasures of the honour bar so was fine in the morning ready for our day out in Glocester city.

No comments: