Saturday 16 April 2011

The Easter Holidays Rugby Tour

On Saturday I got up did my paper round and then went to the Vipers to go on a rugby tour. When I got there I got on the coach and sat down next to Jacob and Zak we ate sweets talked and listened to mp3 players on the way there. Once we got to Fakenem we played a Rugby game against them which, sadly, we lost. we lost sadly but Afterwards we had chilly chili got Easter eggs and played Soft ball Yay Yah go soft ball. When we got to the youth hostel we took our bags inside I was in a room with Sam, Ben and Hary Sam saw that on the bottom of one of the top bunks it said "The three eyed lady comes at 3 am which naturally (as we are all hard rugby players) caused panic (that's funny writing...Nat). Later we went to play football on the beach we got fish and chips on the way the but when we got to the beach the tied tide was in!!! So we could not play football (which, if I am quite honest, dose does not bother me one little bit). When we got back to the youth hostel and went to bed people just ran up and down the coridoors corridors instead of going to sleep. The N next day after Breakfast we went to a nearby village called Diss and played in a local tournament where we won 3 out of 5 games and came third which is not bad at all. I almost scored a try but got stopped at the last minute I also side steeped someone. By the time we got back after stopping at McDonald's it was 8 o'clock and Paddy was pissed.

No comments: