Thursday 2 June 2011

Pancakes

"Hi Daddy I'm going to make some pancakes do you want some" called out Hannah. "No thanks Sweetpea" I shouted in reply "they don't go well with breakfast beer". "Nat do you want pancakes"?

Five minutes later there was a knock on the door followed shortly afterward by another and all of a sudden there were four 10 year old girls heading for the back garden to play on the trampoline; and that's how I ended up cooking pancakes this morning!

After my stint as the Crape Pretender I hustled Nat off to get changed before going swimming with Jacob and then laid down the ground rules for the girls. They were off to the park and me to my bed. Don't keep coming in and out I need to sleep I said and off they went. Five minutes later they were back...how do you forget your bicycle? Eventually I made it to bed planning to listen to the Pod Delusion before falling into the arms of Morpheus. When I awoke I decided I’d listen to it on the ride to work instead cos I think Morpheus beat it to the punch.

No comments: