Wednesday 29 June 2011

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Today I went to Lutterworth with School and by Lutterworth I mean the school in Lutterworth. It is a very big school a  very very big school in fact it is mahosive and very very very big. First we went to an assembly and put in tauter groups which were just for 10 minuets at the begging of the day where you learnt about Lutterworth. Then I had triple science where they went over the different science courses I am taking triple science fast track, then we did an experiment to classify chocolate. After that we had break where I had a sausage beget which cost £1 with sauce which should cost 10p extra but because of my dashing good looks it was free with my beget I had a bottle of coke also £1. Next I had ICT where we used a piece of soft ware called audacity to turn a scene from the dark knight into something else interlayer. Afterwards we had lunch and had a chess burger and chicken burger both £1 as well as a lovely fizzy juice drink which cost 80p. Later on I had Engerniering where we had to build a bridge that span the gap bet wen to tables and ours was successful. After that we went back to Brockington.

No comments: