Tuesday 28 June 2011

Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 of June 2011

Today I went in to town with Zak after doing my paper round.
We got the bus to town it cost £1.60 which is 20p more than it was a few months ago.
While we where eating Brandon came and to meet us in Maryland Chicken.
On the way to Highcross we saw a millatery parade.
when we got into the Highcross we went to ameracandy which sells american sweets drinks and cereal,
I bought a can of mounin dew and a cookies and cream Hershey bar.
when we went back to GW I bought a new space wolves book called the battle of the Fang.
When we got back to my house we asked if we could have a sleep over and we could.
first we played a game of yogio then we watched family guy american dad and south park the later two of which Brandon had not seen.

sunday

When we got up we played on the Xbox for awhile then we went to the HSBC fun day where adults took part in its a knock out themed challenges.
There was a bounce slaide which was great fun but sadly I burnt my hand the first time I went on it and it hurt :( But apart from that it was a great day.

No comments: