Saturday 11 June 2011

Sat/Sun Confusion

Today was Saturday but all day long, except of course when I was asleep, I though it was Sunday because the evening before JDM had said that it felt like it was a Saturday when in fact it was Friday. For reasons unknown this stuck in my mind screwed me brain. It’s hard enough as it is remembering what day it is when you work nights and are four on and four off as you’re always working different days as it is. Yes we are on an 8 week cycle but that doesn’t help day to day.
 Today I did my 10,000th tweet and to celebrate (/) the three tweets leading to it and including it were made up of a number of silly photos purporting to be of me. I must have picked a bad time to tweet these as they didn’t engender the reaction I’d hoped for. Oh well the few who did see them thought they were funny.
We’d received a replacement for the defective 8GB Micro HCSD card for my old Nokia N82 the Deb now uses. The previous card had demanded a password to unlock and was, as such, unusable. Well the replacement arrived yesterday and when I tried it in her phone low and behold it also wanted a password…FUCK. So this card to will soon be winging it’s way back to the supplier with a note suggesting they test this whole batch before dispatching anymore. We’ll get a refund and come payday I’ll get a San Disc card because you can rely on those to work first time (will I end up eating my words?).
Been another Twittering night and I seem to have been speaking almost exclusive to The Ladies; it’s not my sex appeal so it must be my humour…I hope.
Hannah it seems spent the day dressing  up and making up trying to decide what she’s wearing to the school disco next week! When I saw her so was plastrered in make up…God only knows what she’ll be like in a few years!!

No comments: