Saturday 1 March 2014

Still Tired, Hashtag Game St David's day Movies, Tweet Like A Creationist Hashtag game.

Just woken up; been in bed since about 10 am so there almost 12 hours and I'm still tied and still aching from coughing. Seems that my #StDavidsDayMovie Twitter hashtag game continued whilst I was asleep and ended up with over 400 entries. I've never created one before and there's a really feeling of paternal pride involved. Was trying to sleep but kept coming back to it, on phone, in bed for a few hours just to see if it had taken off and to add any new ones I'd thought of before I forgot them.
The games themselves are addictive but I can see how creating them could be even more so. It's a bit like watching a baby grow or at least that's the closest analogy that immediately comes to mind. I'm currently copying and editing all the postings into a separate blog post so that I'll be able to see them at any time but editing is rather tedious so I'm just letting my deleting finger take a short break and writing this instead.

I ALSO POSTED IN #TWEETlIKEACREATIONIST AND ONE OF MY TWEETS APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN QUITE POPULAR TO; THIS WAS ...


Feb 28
If Evolution were trueful Y did the Big Bang violate a 2nd Law of Thermostats & still leave the still Monkeys moving?
               

No comments: