Monday 23 May 2011

Aches and Bruises Too Old for Paintball ? Nat Queen's Scouts, Long Hot Bath...Not!

Today was not a lot of not much at all. I spent most of the day sitting on my arse resting my now aching body. Nat did his paper round on his new bike and was finished in about forty minutes which is about fifteen minutes faster than usual. He rode back and forth to school and said it was amazing what a difference the new bike made.
I spent most of the day on the PC enjoying the Rapture follow up on Twitter. In addition had the fun of watching the Jeremy Kyle show while simultaneously following what people were twittering about it.
That evening Nat was at a Queens Scout award meeting so this week he didn’t help out at cubs. Hannah was in and out constantly playing with the girls next door but did volunteer to wash my shoulders for me when I went and had what was supposed to be a long deep hot bath but which ended up being much shorter as she wanted the water after me.

No comments: