Tuesday 17 May 2011

Tuesday not finished

Had a good time on twitter last night and managed to accumulate a number of new followers (although in all honesty some were commercial spam). I received a request from a ….. , who likes my tweets, to take a look at this blog so opened it up to public for the day. Don’t know what he thought as I’ve not heard from him since. He was probably disappointed to discover it was the usual banal day to day trivia.




I did have a good laugh tweeting during the Jeremy Kyle show this morning. Everyone (well most people) it seems feels the same way about his show as I do. If you’re feeling down and think you’ve wasted your life then JK is the ultimate pick me up. No matter how bad your lot may seem when compared to this shower of uneducated violent moronic shits your life is the ultimate success story. It’s frightening to think how many other twats like these there are. These are the industrious underclass; too busy nicking and procreating to find the time to appear on the show. There was also a link in the tweets to a very funny YouTube spoof where clips from his various shows had been edited in such away as to make it appear he was as chivvy as his guests. I can’t imagine how long that must have taken to do but it was extremely amusing.



Rest of day

Work

Training

Big Mouth

Twitter

Kitty

No comments: